WELCOME TO POSTSHIPPER
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not access this site and you should not review information or obtain Information or services from this site. The contents of this site should not be regarded as complete or up-to-date.
The following expressions shall have the following meaning unless otherwise clearly provided:
Post Shipper: we are Post Shipper Company who provide services for this web site
The Site: the web site belonging to Post Shipper or one of its subsidiaries or related web sites.
The Information / The Services: any of the information, and/or services provided by Post Shipper in connection with web Sites.
Visitor / User: any person who accesses the Site and views or downloads any or all of its information or use the Services provided hereto by any means.
1. The customer must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. The customers must provide their legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. The customers are responsible for maintaining the security of their account and password. Postshipper LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
5. Customer may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Customer must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in their jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
6. Although Postshipper may provide translations of content on our web site or Services for convenience, where conﬂicts exist, the English text will be considered deﬁnitive.
7. The customers must register using their real name, address, email address and telephone number.
8. Postshipper will not use this information for any purpose other than providing shipping services to the customer. Customer information will never be sold to another party.
9. If Postshipper have reason to believe that any information provided is untrue or incomplete, Postshipper reserve the right to close or limit customer account access until such discrepancy is corrected.
10. Postshipper may send occasional informational emails regarding our service. Customers can opt out of these emails through their account settings.
11. All payments must be made in US Dollars.
12. Customer must make payments using only payment methods owned by customer. You may not make payments using accounts owned by others. Postshipper reserve the right to close customer account or limit customer account access until such discrepancy is corrected.
13. All service fees will be applied to customer account at the time services are performed by Postshipper. Postshipper will collect payment for all shipping costs in addition to all outstanding service fees at the time customers request shipment of their items. Customer items cannot be shipped until customer account is brought to a positive or zero balance.
14. Service fees for correctly executed services are non-refundable except at Postshipper discretion.
15. Postshipper reserve the right to change prices for any service provided by Postshipper without advance notice.
16. A fee of $20 applies to refunds made by wire transfer.
17. Once registration is completed, Postshipper will be provide a shipping address with the customer unique box number. The customer must use this address when the customer make an order with the online shopping websites.
18. Postshipper responsibility starts when the customer item is delivered to Postshipper warehouse and signed by Postshipper employee at Postshipper address as per the customer account. We are not responsible for items not delivered and signed by one of Postshipper employees to the assigned address provided in the customer account for any reason.
19. All items are solely property of the customer, and the condition of such items is solely the customer’s responsibility. Any problems related to customer items’ condition at the time of delivery to Postshipper warehouse are solely between the customer and the vendor of the items. Postshipper responsibilities are limited to storage, handling and shipment of the customer items.
20. Some large items may be impossible to ship using supported shipping methods. The customer is responsible for ensuring that items delivered to Postshipper warehouse are not outside the maximum support weight and dimensions for Postshipper carriers. If an item received cannot be shipped using a supported method, the customer will be solely responsible for any additional shipping chargers or penalties billed to us by carriers.
21. Postshipper can return items to the seller within the United States at the customer request. However, the customer are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the customer return shipment.
- Any required RMA documents or prepaid return shipping labels can be submitted to Postshipper by the customer for use on the customer return shipment. The customer account will be billed a Five US Dollar fee for every shipment Postshipper ship on the customer’s behalf.
- Items which are returned with prepaid labels are not eligible for insurance. Any claim for loss or damage after the item has left Postshipper warehouse is the responsibility of the customer or the store who provided the label.
23. Postshipper warehouse is not climate-controlled and may be subject to fluctuation in temperature and humidity.
24. Postshipper will store your goods for 60 days for free. After 60 days, a charge of $0.25 per package per day will be applied.
25. Any item received exceeds the dimensions of (length 35in X Width 35in X height 48 in) will be stored for 10 days for free, any further period shall be charged $25 per day.
26. If we don't receive the payment during 120 days the customer package(s) will be considered abandoned. Abandoned items will be disposed of the warehouse and cannot be recovered.
27. For security reasons Postshipper warehouse is not open to the public. Package drop offs are by appointment only, and we can not accept packages from unsolicited visitors. Postshipper do not allow parcel pick up at the warehouse or our partners storage facilities across the world unless specified otherwise.
27. As a US company, Postshipper uses standard US units of measurement for all calculations at our US warehouse.
28. Postshipper will prepare the customer items for shipment upon the customer request. Postshipper standard packaging service includes a suitable shipping box, void ﬁll as appropriate, with Packing options for additional safety, such as bubble wrap or stretch wrap, which are available at NO extra cost.
29. Postshipper reserve the right, at our discretion, to reject pack requests that cannot be completed due to physical size limits, inadequate documentation, noncompliance with Postshipper or carrier terms, or any other applicable cause. Postshipper will inform the customer of the reason for cancellation and present the customer with options for resolving the situation.
30. Postshipper support only shipping methods displayed using Postshipper shipping calculator. Our international courier enforces the Volumetric Weight as a measurement policy when calculating shipping charges.
- Volumetric weight is deﬁned as: (L x W x H) “in inches” / 139 = Volumetric Weight.
32. The delivery timing from our warehouse to the customs of the customer country is an estimated shipping time, Postshipper will not be responsible for any delay introduced by any local or international circumstances.
33. Postshipper delivery timings affected by force majeure shall not be counted in the shipping timing.
34. By registering for Postshipper service, the customer agree not to use Postshipper service to store or ship any prohibited items. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Animal remains or ashes
- Cash (bank notes, currency notes and coins)
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices, knives
- Human remains or ashes
- Illegal goods and ivory. This can include items that are country-specific (e.g. the importation of alcohol and pornography) and commodities considered to be illegal internationally, such as counterfeit goods, ivory and certain narcotics (e.g. heroin, cocaine)
- Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, fish, invertebrates, amphibians, birds, insects, larvae and pupae)
- Loose lithium metal batteries under IATA PI968 section II
- Loose precious and semi-precious stones (cut or un-cut, polished or un-polished)
- According to the new regulations of international shipping policies that came effective in June 2016 which applies further charges on batteries, perfumes and any flammable liquid shipping cost.
- Eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes.
- Any items that can be damaged as a result of temperature fluctuations.
- Containers with oil.
- Extremely fragile items. Example: glass containers, light fixtures and light bulbs, kitchenware, sculptures.
38. Before shipping any item, customer must enter a customs value for each package in their shipment. Customers must make sure that the values are accurate. Postshipper will not be responsible for delays, damages, or penalties caused by inaccurate customs declarations. 39. Postshipper will not be responsible for the payment of duties, taxes, tariﬀs, or any other charges related to the import or export of products. If Postshipper billed for any such charges on your behalf, Postshipper will bill your account for the full amount. 40. In cases where packages are returned to Postshipper due to issues related to customs documentation or import regulations, duties or taxes, customer will be responsible for all return shipping charges. If Postshipper billed for such charges by the carrier, we will apply the charges to the customer account. 41. Customers packages are subject to inspection by their local customs authorities and United States export authorities. Customers agree that they are solely responsible for the accuracy of customs documentation for their packages, and they are solely responsible for adherence to all applicable laws of the United States and your local authority.
42. Postshipper reserve the right to close any account at our discretion, and we will ask customer to remove the items from Postshipper warehouse either by shipment or return to seller. 43. Customers may close their account at any time
THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, CONSEQUENTLY, IN NO EVENT WILL POST SHIPPER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR BASED ON BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT AND INFORMATION LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF POST SHIPPER, OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN POST SHIPPER AND YOU.